Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day Six - 17/02/2009

Well the trickle of parcels has now developed into a stream - seven parcels today. I was interviewed by ABC in Hobart this morning and have received quite a number of emails from that which is great.

Last night I attended my craft group meeting and all agreed that we will dedicate an evening soon to sew as many blankets together as we can. With ten or so of us in the group that should give it a real boost.

It would be so much easier if I didn't work full time but DH doesn't really like the idea of me throwing my job in to pursue this project more vigorously. I've been here for ten years so I guess my boss wouldn't either so for now I keep on juggling.

Thanks to all those that have sent squares or blankets so far and to those still knitting furiously away.

No comments:

Post a Comment