Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday 2nd March 2009






Well I've just had a few days R&R in Wagga Wagga and feel much better for it. My sister-in-law and her family held their annual hereford stud bull sale which went very well. I was tempted to crochet squares together while I watched the sale but thought better of it when I saw all the dust flying around.






My collection of squares and completed blankets is slowly growing which I'm pleased to see. I shall post a couple of photos for you to see what I have so far. My sister in law even found some squares she knitted as part of a school project 45 years ago that she has kept all this time! She must have known they would come in handy some time. In addition to this I have had quite a lot of wool and acrylic donated to the cause, including two large garbage bags full from Centrelink in Morwell so thank you to those ladies. And one lady in Lakes Entrance also gave me about 20 pairs of socks.






This morning was spent raking all the leaves from our lawns and gardens in preparation for tomorrows horrid weather. Let's hope that no more fires start and that the gallant firies manage to keep the current ones under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment